Tired of Cancer BV – an Utrecht based start-up – has developed the Untire app, which is aimed at reducing cancer fatigue for patients and survivors.
Our first version has been live for a few months now and we are looking for participants in the age group of 40 years and older who want to provide us with input to further improve the app.
What we ask:
- Availability on Wednesday 22nd of August in the morning (duration of test is approx. 30 minutes)
- Opportunity to come to Lucasbolwerk 6 (center of Utrecht, opposite the Stadschouwburg)
- You have a smartphone (brand/type of phone does not matter) and you have not used the Untire app before
What we offer:
- One year free access to the Dutch or English version of the Untire app (a €79.99 value) to reduce fatigue and increase energy
- A gift card worth € 25
- A good feeling, because you are helping to improve a unique app that can help many thousands of tired cancer patients worldwide
What is testing about?
- During our test session we are going to ask you to download and use the app.
- We look over your shoulder, we will ask you to carry out some simple tasks and we will ask you some questions.
- You don’t have to do anything else, using the app is enough! It’s not an exam, you can’t do anything wrong.
If you are interested and available the morning of Wednesday, August 22nd, please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Do you have any further questions? Of course, we will be happy to answer your questions and send them email@example.com.